Register your handyman business for free.
This is a membership for Handymen only.
Business memberships are for the handyman company. Individual handyman memberships cover the individual not the business. Businesses wanting to screen and certify their employees or sub contractors can do this with individual memberships. An individual handyman is given a profile page personalized with their picture and work info. Similar to an online resume.
Become a member and get certified.
Certify your handyman employees or sub contractors with individual memberships. Your customers can go on their profiles and view their picture and qualifications and confirm that they are certified prior to them showing up for the job.
Handyman business and individual memberships available.
Handyman Association Membership ($50.00 per year)
- Extended online profile page
- Business document verification
- Use of Membership Logos online or print.
- Link to profile from your website
- Searchable business on our website
- Input in Association matters through forum or vote.
- Collection Service (Additional fee)
- Business set up help.
- Discounted Business coaching
- Invitation to forums (Coming soon)
Becoming a certified Handyman business ($15O per year)
- Includes Association Membership $50 value
- Online expanded business profile
- Vehicle stickers (2 included)
- Certificate for office
- Fraud protect eligible with minimum 3 years in business
- Customer dispute mediation (One occurrence per year)
- Collection service ( Additional fee)
- Use of company name and logos
- Discounts on business marketing services
- Business support system
- Business Coaching ( one hour included)
- Part of a network of businesses with a common goal
- Video profile option
- Your Logo or picture on your profile page.
Certified Handyman Individual ($99 per year)
- Online profile page personalized with your picture and qualifications
- Resume and any certificates displayed on profile page
- Customers will know you have been screened and certified by the UHA
- Profile searchable by companies and homeowners looking for a handyman
- May be used by companies to screen their employees or sub contractors
- Eligibility for employment confirmed by E-Verify (optional)